Tuesday, March 01, 2005

This Week on the Island 10/03/2004

'This week on the Island' is written by Doug Bennett and is an update to friends about happenings in Key West last week. Everything is true except for those parts that are lies.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting old really sucks! While cleaning up the back yard after washing the dogs last Saturday, I nearly fell on my face. By Monday night I could hardly move I was so dizzy. Everything was find except the world kept spinning which made me a little sick to the stomach. Two doctors and lots of drugs later, I still have the problem and no one seem to know what it is. Good news is I have lost 6 pounds. I have an appointment for a MRI on Tuesday.

We had some friends (Jeanne and Randy) in from South Carolina this week. They mostly wanted to do whatever it was the tourist don't do. They were eating at B. O.'s on Saturday for lunch and Buffett sat down next to them. Being Parrot Heads they were overjoyed. Got an autograph and everything.

Key West, You have got to love it
'Meet me at the end of the road' - Conchy Tonkin'-
Doug Bennett