Sunday, June 19, 2022

This Week on the Island 06/19/2022

‘This Week on the Island’ is written by Doug Bennett and is an update to friends about happenings in Key West last week. Everything is true except for those parts that are lies.

The Weather

The pic below is what I was hoping to see, BUT we are in the rainy season and we have lots of clouds. This morning, 5:30 AM, I could see Venus, Mars, Jupiter and the moon. If I looked really hard, I could see earth, it was below my feet.

Teeki and I take an after-lunch ride most every day. This was Saturdays ride.

 B.O.'s Fish Wagon

Pepe's


Harpoon Harry's


Half Shell

Waterfront Brewery
Schooner

Captain Tony's


Teeki at Captain Tony's


The Bull


Willy-T's


Southernmost Point


Celebration of Juneteenth


Truman Waterfront


Green Parrot


Pirates Well


Teeki getting more treats


We leave you with ‘Easy like Sunday morning’. 

Key West

Close to Perfect, Far from Normal’

GDougBennett@att.net