Sunday, December 09, 2018

This Week on the Island 12/09/2018


‘This Week on the Island’ is written by Doug Bennett and is an update to friends about happenings in Key West last week. Everything is true except for those parts that are lies.
The Weather: Nice. What more can I say?
This week we had the Lighted Bike Parade. Jo, Teeki and I rode on our lighted trikes.

We also had the Key West Christmas Parade. Jo, Teeki and I rode our trikes with the Dogs from the dog park.


Meryl Street was intown filming a movie about St. Kit. They changed the Western Union sign for a few hours.

Jo’s new trike is really so much better than mine so I ordered me one. It should be here on Wednesday.

Teeki and I spent some time listening to Michael McCloud.

Key West,
'Close to Perfect, Far from Normal’
GDougBennett@att.net